Monsanto is at it again. With the elections over, Congress has returned for a lame duck session to clear its plate of post-Thanksgiving legislative leftovers. Not surprisingly, Monsanto is back, too, pushing a rider to the FY 2013 Agricultural Appropriations Bill that if passed, would grant the biotech engineering giant immunity from Federal law.
Click here and tell your senators not to pass the “Monsanto Rider”
And please share this with your friends!
Another good thing to do is not buy or use Hybrid seeds in your garden. Use only Heirloom seeds. Heirloom seeds will produce new seed stock that will be fertile and can be re planted year after. GMO seeds are made to be sterile or Hybrid.
Use only Heirloom seeds!
By Carolanne Wright
The question is — how do we protect ourselves from Bt-toxin and rid ourselves of it once exposed?
– Adopt a 100 percent GMO-free, organic diet
– Use reliable water purification like reverse osmosis that remove contaminants like pesticides
– Adhere to anti-candida principles which balance good flora within the digestive system
– Try ‘herbal antibiotics’ like olive leaf extract, oil of oregano, cat’s claw, garlic and colloidal silver to target harmful pathogens
– Consume probiotic-rich foods such as non-pasteurized kimchi and sauerkraut, yogurt and kefir
– Ingest plenty of fiber to push dangerous organisms out of the system
– Avoid sugar and processed food as both are fuel for harmful bacteria in the gut
GMOs have been shown, beyond a doubt, to destroy health in humans and animals alike. Boycott genetically modified food, detoxify and spread the word about the dangers before it is too late. Read full article at source.